Outfit Of The Day : Blue and Khaki!


Look do Dia, Blog de Moda Masculina - Outfit Of The Day, Men's Fashion Blog
   Depois de tanto tempo postando aqui eu acredito que muitos de vocês tenham percebido que eu não gosto de ficar preso apenas a um estilo,  e que eu gosto de me dar a liberdade de usar o que for que eu sinta vontade naquele momento. E isto pode variar de um look super descontraído e leve até um super arrumadinho e elegante! Eu acho que na vida é muito importante que a gente se dê a possibilidade de escolher o que queremos todos os dias. E não ficarmos presos em rótulos e crenças de outras pessoas. O que me faz feliz hoje pode não mais me fazer feliz amanhã.


After so much time posting here I believe many of you have noticed that I don't like being stuck to only one style. And I like to give myself the freedom to wear whatever I'm feeling it at the time. And this can range from a relaxed and super light look to a super tidy and elegant one! I think in life is very important that we give ourselves the opportunity to choose what we want everyday. And don't get stuck in labels and beliefs of others. What makes me happy today might not make me happy tomorrow.


Look do Dia, Blog de Moda Masculina - Outfit Of The Day, Men's Fashion Blog Look do Dia, Blog de Moda Masculina - Outfit Of The Day, Men's Fashion Blog Look do Dia, Blog de Moda Masculina - Outfit Of The Day, Men's Fashion Blog Look do Dia, Blog de Moda Masculina - Outfit Of The Day, Men's Fashion Blog Look do Dia, Blog de Moda Masculina - Outfit Of The Day, Men's Fashion Blog Look do Dia, Blog de Moda Masculina - Outfit Of The Day, Men's Fashion Blog
Photos by : Johnny Pio


Blue Shirt/Camisa Azul : Renner 
Trousers/Calça : Redley 
Navy Dockside/Dockside Marinho : Marfinno 
Watch/Relógio : Daniel Wellington Watches 
Sunglasses/Óculos de Sol : Ray Ban 
Bracelets/Acessórios : Universo Maschio


Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário